My Guiding Values
It's my privilege to share the Christian faith, my responsibility to inspire women, and my honor to accomplish this through art.
I’m passionate about prayerfully supporting women and empowering women by giving them the opportunity to not only embrace the power of wearing artisan silk, but also to feel embraced by their Christian faith.
The values that guide my life and company
- Sharing Christ – I share my Christian faith through art. As a Christian artist, I want to give reverence to the cross through artistic design.
- Empowerment of women – I empower women to embrace how special they truly are and to show a little attitude with every step they take in wearable art. And that Christian women can embrace both fashion and faith beautifully!
- Dedication to skills that produce quality – The creation of quality wearable art is a never-ending challenge reflected in my dedication and commitment to the skills, continuous learning, and use of quality materials required of an artist.
- Service to others – Each of us have Spiritual gifts that we can share with each other. One of mine happens to be prayer. I’m honored to share this gift through my art. There are 3 crosses in the “IAM” Faith scarves representing the Trinity. A ritual of specific prayers is made when each cross is created.
- Giving thanks with a joyful heart – Many of us know women who emulate their faith. I am creating the Shining The Light Program for people to nominate women of faith to receive a free necklace in appreciation for what they do / how they live out the Christian life. 5 gifts will be awarded each month.
- Taking care of my sister – Through my Sisters In Christ Program, I will be providing small fundraising opportunities to Women’s Ministry Programs and other programs to create scholarship funds so that financial need doesn’t stop women from learning about Christ, growing in their Christian faith, and bonding with other Sisters in Christ.